Saturday, September 20, 2008

Update on job situation

I called yesterday afternoon to check in with the supervisor and apparently they have decided on three to hire, but are trying to make a decision on a fourth. He asked if I was still interested, to which I replied "yes, that's why I'm calling" and told me to "stay tuned." So, here I am trying not to think about it. All weekend. Dreading Monday and wishing it was here already too.


Aunt Becky said...

I'm dying for October 2, which is AGES from now. I feel your pain, sister. Hopefully, Sunday will go quickly.

Christie O. said...

Good luck to you! Fingers are crossed!