Monday, September 29, 2008

What you think of when you stop by here



You have got to be thinking, what the fuck is she doing? I know, I know. I've sucked at blogging lately. I'm sorry. I'm working on getting a post (a decent one) up asap for ya. I promise I haven't been picking my nose or scratching my ass. We've been busy. We had a loaded weekend with apple picking, birthday party for Ariana, a wedding, and me scrapping all day yesterday. Trying to get caught up today on shit. Can I just say that laundry is the worst never-ending job ever.

And can I say that you all just rock! I've got 10 comments on my job news post. That's a record for me I think. Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? You really have nothing better to do than update you blog. Besides being a full-time mom, getting ready for the new job, cleaning the house, etc...you can't be too busy to BLOG!!! ;)
j/k!
I have been checking in a lot waiting for new stuff, but I don't mind.

Oh, and with the laundry...just spray the crap with Febreeze...they'll never know! ;)

Niki said...

I love it! I could use one of those to stamp on student papers once in awhile! ;)