I called yesterday afternoon to check in with the supervisor and apparently they have decided on three to hire, but are trying to make a decision on a fourth. He asked if I was still interested, to which I replied "yes, that's why I'm calling" and told me to "stay tuned." So, here I am trying not to think about it. All weekend. Dreading Monday and wishing it was here already too.