Monday, September 22, 2008

Fear and Hope

I am still waiting to hear something on the job. Quite frankly, I am a bundle of nerves. My stomach is in knots and I'm jittery. The suspense is killing me. I don't know how much longer I can stand this. I hate to call again and be a pest, but I'm thinking of it. I keep hoping, and hoping, that the cards will fall my way. This job would mean so much to me, to our family. But I also am dreading news since it could be a no-go. And I think I will fall into a depression for a bit. I've already warned Jason about it should I not get this job. I keep checking to make sure there is a dial tone on our phone line. And each time the phone rings, my heart starts to speed up only to drop when it's my mother. ;) I'm absolutely worthless in getting anything done as I can't concentrate for very long.

1 comment:

kate hopper said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed still!