Thursday, September 25, 2008

Doing the Happy Dance

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the news yesterday around noon. I am so flippin' estatic. I had to control myself so I didn't scream into the phone when they called. I called Jason directly after and burst into tears. Happy ones, of course. For those that don't know, I will be employed as a probation & parole agent with the state.

I start Oct 27th and I'll have training out of town for six weeks. I don't know at this point it if will be a solid 6 weeks or if they'll break it up like they have before.

It's exciting and quite frankly a little overwhelming too. But I'm shouting it from the roof top.....WOOOHOOO!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO happy for you!

Heather said...

That's such GREAT news, Denise! I'm happy for you, lady. :)

Anonymous said...

That is awesome Denise! Congrats...Very happy for you!

Kristin said...

I am soooooooooo excited for you Denise!!!! You definitely deserve it and I know you will be fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful news! You'll be great!

Aunt Becky said...

HOORAY! Drinks on you tonight!

Lori said...

Congrats!!! So happy for you!

Jen said...

WOOHOO is right! Way to go Denise. I'm so proud of you.

Jen

Lyndsey said...

SWEET!!!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled you got the job D!! Can't wait to hear how well it's going!!! Congrats!