Monday, September 8, 2008

Hot For the Holidays



Hot for the Holidays


It's starting! If you are a blogger and working on losing weight, check this out! There are weekly prizes which can be a nice motivator.

My goals for Hot For the Holidays:
-Drink more water
-Snack less, and more healthy
-Exercise daily (treadmill every other day at least)

I have set a goal to lost 10 pounds in this go-round. I'm hoping for more, but wanted to set a realistic goal. I want to be a healthier person, and the journey includes weight loss.

I like to rock out on the treadmill with a heavier beat...any suggestions? I'm usually listening to Eminem, Limp Bizkit, Metallica, etc. I tried classical, but it just didn't work.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Just stoppin in to say Hello.. my goals are the same as yours. Let's do this.

Niki said...

Great goals Denis! I love to workout to hiphop. Snoop Dog is my favorite to workout to, but don't tell anyone! ;)

Christie O. said...

hahah! you are hardcore in your music tastes!! ooh i love love 30 seconds to mars -- they make me rock out, try "the kill" and "attack" -- they're awesome! also "kryptonite" by 3 doors down and "misery business" by paramore. they're awesome!!!