Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to that guy I call my husband

My hubby has a birthday today. We celebrated Sunday with family.




Here's a toast to my guy....if I had some Crown left I'd take a swig for ya.

May your Packers always win.
May your dreams of that big man cave in a home come true.
May your have luck with hunting this year and bag a big one.
May your balls never shrivel and make a funny slapping noise.
And may you always find yourself surrounded by love.

Happy Birthday Brat!

7 comments:

Alice said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Denise!

~Denise~ said...

Oops, Mr. Denise = Jason. ;)

Aunt Becky said...

Happy birthday, Jason!

Anonymous said...

I love that, Mr. Denise.
Happy Bday!!!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday! I think you should find some Crown just because, though.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Happy Birthday and many more.

I've got the day off and I'm taking sometime to visit the others who is taking part in the hot for the holidays challenge.

I'm planning to post tomorrow about weight lost or gain after I get back from my doctor.
Plus I do fitday which is on my side bar and that how I keep track of my progress.

Hope you find the time to stop by and the coffee is on.

Anonymous said...

Love you babe!

~ Jason ~