Friday, September 12, 2008

Week 1 of Hot 4 Holidays

It's week one in the Hot for the Holidays program and I lost one pound! WOOHOO! I was thinking I'd stay the same, so that one little pound I'm feeling pretty good about. I've hit my goal of increasing my water intake, limiting the soda, and not snacking so much. The exercise? Well, that I just plain suck on. I had bellydance last evening, and that's about the extent of my official exercise for the week. I really need to improve on that.

Goal next week: Continue with the more water/less soda thing and EXERCISE! I'm crossing my fingers I can stick with the 1lb a week loss too.

6 comments:

Tiffers said...

You have to start somewhere. I started with the more water/less soda too. I'm down to 1 can of soda a day, as I refuse to deprive myself. I love that you did bellydance, that is awesome.

Christie O. said...

you lucky duck! you win another prize at my blog!!!!!

hahaha! email me with your choice of necklace from my etsy shop and also email me your address!! congrats, girl!

christieo_7 at msn dot com

Alice said...

I wasn't really gonna comment ... but after reading your tags, I can't stop laughing!

You GO girl!!!

Keep up that 1 pound a week and you'll be HOT for the holidays!

Tcathey said...

Congrats on winning the prize & dropping a pound!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What a great job! A pound is pound, and it's tough to lose. Keep at it!