Saturday, June 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Jen .

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tag people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Aunt Becky put her own personal spin on it, which I'll also do.

1. What was I doing ten years ago? Preparing for my wedding was foremost at this time 10 years ago. Nursing Jason's broken collarbone too.

What wasn't I doing 10 years ago? Being a parent, worrying about so much of life, didn't have a clue what I wanted to do yet with life.

2. Five things on my to do list for today: Haircut for Ariana; shopping with my sister-in-law, Amber, for some craft stuff for her wedding reception; getting on the treadmill or out for a workout; hitting the grocery store for some hamburger buns; and I do have some work to do today.

Five things on my shit list for today: Working out, visiting the grocery store, cleaning the house somewhat, laundry, and ????

3. Snacks I enjoy right now: Popcorn with Little Caesar's Garlic Butter as topping; ice cream from the local joint (about 3 blocks from our home); Cheez Its

Snacks (and foods) I Hate: Gummy worms/bears/etc, trail mix, lunch meat, tomato sauce with chunky tomatoes, venison


4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Gigantic donation to the Preeclampsia Foundation; buy into the Disney Vacation Club for myself and some family members; another huge donation to our local women's shelter to help with services and bump up wages; throw one big ass party where I invite every single person I know; visit a grocery store and pay for everyone's groceries who happen to be checking out at a certain time, maybe the same with a gas station too; buy myself a Chrysler 300 with all the bells & whistles; hmmm...what else can I think of?

Things I wouldn't do if I had a billion dollars: There probably isn't much I wouldn't try to do. I wouldn't spend it all in one year. :)

5. Places I have lived:Born and bred in Wisconsin. We were planning a move to Florida about 8 years ago, but things fell through.

6. People I want to know more about: I'll come back with that soon.

No comments: