Saturday, December 29, 2007

No Go

Well, I got my letter the other day from the office where I interviewed. "Thanks, but no thanks." I'm okay with it, for the most part. Of course, there is always that piece of you that feels like shit and that you aren't good enough. But, all in all, I'm okay with it. Hopefully this means something better (read: closer) in my future. It would have been a great foot in the door, but I wasn't looking forward to driving 56 miles to work and back home each day.

The sucky thing is that the list of candidates expires on Feb 18th, so if I don't get anything in the next month I'll have to reapply and do the examinations again in Madison. And I'll be pissed if I drop in ranking. But what can I do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It just wasn't meant to be. Maybe you'll go up in ranking, though!!!