Monday, November 7, 2011

judging others

We all do it.  Judging others.  Even though we have the best of intentions, we do it.  Today I was reminded of how cruel people could be and that just when you think you might know someone, they can surprise you.  I know I have made comments about a friend named Karma for a few people, but to take delight in someone else's misfortune or unhappiness, I just cannot understand.  I am struggling with life and the choices and challenges it presents us.  I am unsure of what path to take and it is weighing heavily on my mind.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

that royally sucks! to call a "friend" "Karma", doesn't sound too friendly...liquidate the toxic people and although it's difficult, you may be happier without the negativity & drama.

I learned that the hard way this year for sure!

Best wishes, and yes, farts are funny!