Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Shrinking Jeans Week 4

Oye, I missed last week. I didn't lose anything last week and am down a single pound this week. Food choices have been okay, still working on cutting out the soda. I am finding my attraction to that is almost as strong as it is to chips & dip.

I admit that I will not eat well this weekend. I'm heading out for a weekend getaway, and I'll make some good choices, hopefully not too many bad ones. There will be a yummy bevvie along some of the meals.

I need to up my water intake and get moving my behind more. At least I'll have quite a bit of walking this weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate that putting on the pounds is SO much easier than taking them off?

Have a great weekend!

Donna said...

Sorry your progress is so slow - but slow and steady wins the race!! My absolute downfall is CANDY... I have so many good intentions...

jamie said...

I am starting to wonder about all those studies linking diet soda to weight gain as well - I mean, I LOVE my diet coke. I would hate to have to give it up!

Christie O. said...

oh i hope you had a wonderful guilt-free weekend! congrats on your loss last week!!! one pound is awesome!!