Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Words Coming Out Of Your Mouth

Two things that made me laugh this evening.

1) Ariana: Mom, are you going to die soon?
Me: No, I'm not. Why?
Ariana: Cuz you're old and when you have spots, you're old.
Me: (laughing through tears) well, I just didn't have a reply for a couple minutes. It was just too damn funny. And I have no clue what she's talking about with spots.

2) Jason: You know what sucks about throwing out leftovers?
Me: No. (thinking it has to do with money wasting)
Jason: You never know what smell you're going to get.


After the day I had today, I totally needed this humor and found it way funnier that I perhaps would have on a different day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great! Spots? I'd suggest ask her what spots she meant...but do you really want the answer? ;)

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Jason.

The Vivian Family said...

Oh gosh now you have me in tears from laughing!