Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holidays

It's been awhile again.  Sorry about that.  It's the same old story, swamped as usual. 

I hope that each of you had a spectacular holiday season so far, whatever you celebrate.  Ours has been filled with ups and downs, but memorable nonetheless.  The kids ate entirely too much sugar.  We ate too much food in general on at least one occasion.  More for my dearest husband. ;)  Lovely gifts were exchanged and it was wonderful to visit with family that I haven't talked with for a time.

The new year is coming, and coming up quick.  It has me doing my annual thinking of what I'm getting out of life and how/what to change.  My goals for 2010 were somewhat successful, a few were not reached.  Whether I pass those along to next year or not remains to be seen.

I've also been thinking that perhaps the reason I'm not writing is due to the possibility of certain eyes reading this.  And with that, I've been weighing whether or not to relocate the blog.  I've fallen back into the trap of caring what other people think and while I know it's not right or correct, it does weigh on my mind.  So, I'm tossing that idea around.  Those of you who are "regulars," no worries.  I'll be sure to keep you posted.

This mixed bag for a post will come to an end now.  Again, may each of you have a wonderful holiday season!

No comments: