Saturday, July 31, 2010

Yes, I am still alive

Hello blog-land!  Life has been a whirlwind, but we are in the new house and frantically (okay, maybe not frantically) trying to unpack.  And I have realized this last week that I miss this, I miss writing.  For a very, very long time I have.  Great, now I am speaking like Yoda.  (Not that there is anything wrong with that.)

Anywho, I have lots of ideas that have been bubbling in my brain this last week and I have pledged to myself to take a few minutes each day to write.  That may not translate into a daily post, but I'm hoping once I get back into the spirit of things, I will be around much more often and able to visit others.

Much bloggy love to everyone, I miss you!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Welcome back! I'm so happy to hear you survived your hectic week and are now getting settled in your new home.

Dawn said...

Welcome back stranger! Love the pink! :o)