Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Couple more days....

And this week will be OVER! Thank goodness. It's been a bitch of a couple weeks at work...but deadlines are almost here (Thurs & Fri), hopefully I'll have everything wrapped up by the end of the day on Fri.

And great bejeezes, Christmas is a week away!!! I know it falls on Dec 25th each year, but this really has snuck up on me.

Any good gifts out there for your loved ones? I've been enjoying my iTouch from Jason as I received it early. The kids are getting a ton of Transformer toys, which they adore.

Hoping everyone is keeping warm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who do you need gift ideas for? I have a couple nifty ideas in mind for a couple different people...

Chrissi said...

Spawn is all about the Club Penguin books and CRD-jITSU cards and Lego video games. (Our Lego Batman game for PC has gone missing and Spawn has been inconsolable. Wait til he sees what he's getting for Christmas. ;)

~ Chrissi