Thursday, January 8, 2009

52 Books in 52 Weeks, effort II

I thought I'd give this a go last year and just kinda petered out writing about it. But Amy over at In The Eyes of a Survivor challenged herself for 2009. I know I easily read 52 books last year, and am joining her in the challenge this year.

I'll be keeping a list of my books in my sidebar and occasionally writing about them. I really dislike writing reviews, but will share my basic thoughts on a book if I have a strong reaction one way or the other.

Anyone else care to turn a page with us?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's ambitious! I'm lucky if I get through a book a month at the rate I go. You do 52 in 52 and I'll aim for 12 in 12. :) I'm guessing the two you have listed so far are part of a series?

Anonymous said...

hell, I'm lucky if I read 1 full book per year. Count me out, but I'll look forward to your blogging about it.!

Donna said...

I'd love to do it! I just finished The Historian the other day....