Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ewww

The halfings picked out HigglyTown Heroes to watch today. Moms of youngin's who watch Playhouse Disney should know this one. The characters are kinda like weebles in the sense they are big on the bottom with no legs. Weird to start off with, but it's a good show.


Well, I don't think I'll ever look at the heroes the same way again after watching the swimming episode today. First off, my charming halfing notices the boys have nipples. Greeeeaaaaattt. Can you imagine being the tech who got to draw nipples on the children's character? I wonder if that person giggled like when we were in the first grade learning to spell the word "but" and we all thought it was hilarious. I'm all for correct body parts, but something just creeped me out about it. Then pizza guy shows up without a shirt and he has a SIX-PACK! What the fuck!? He's got a pear shaped body and has these awesome abs and nipples. Um, my pear shaped ass doesn't have a stomach like that. No fair!

5 comments:

Lori said...

I'm a Higglytown Hero brave and ture..I help my town with the things I do so work real hard and you will see...that you can be a hero just like me...a hero just like meeeee. LOL!!!

blech...I hate I missed that one this morning. D watches it every morning right along with Little Einsteins, Pooh, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...Big fun for Mama...LOL

Christie O. said...

hahaha! i never noticed the higglytowns have nippies!!! hilarious! now i'm gonna have to watch it!

Anonymous said...

Imagine if there were a swimming episode showing Speedo's versus swimming trunks...now THAT would be interesting!

Amy said...

Gracie loves that show, but I definitely missed that episode. I'm starting to think I might need to find it somewhere so I can see for myself...too funny!

Anonymous said...

The last time I saw Pizza Guy shirtless was in thge episode A REALLY HOT DAY. And I didn't see any abs on that dude. But how did he get them in future episodes?! He looked kind of hot to me.