Friday, December 1, 2006

Jason

I have the best husband. While he's not perfect (who is?), he's perfect for me.

I am amazed daily at how great he is with children. It's one of the things that I love about him and noticed when we met. When I see him interacting with our kids I love him even more. He helps out around the house. Of course, not as much as I'd like, but I guess I can't complain too much when I hear what other men do, or don't do. He helps with laundry, dishes, picking up, etc. He offers opportunities for me to get out of the house to do things so I stay sane. ;-) I appreciate that so much. He has always supported me with my decisions.

He's so passionate. At times it can drive me crazy, and I wish he could choose a different target, but nonetheless he's passionate about things. Packer football, a-hole drivers, the environment. He's caring, tender, hardworking, loving, sexy, geez I could go on and on.

I love him. I love him dearly, and do not know what I would do without him. He is my best friend and a person who I know I can count on for anything. He is my rock.

No comments: