Saturday, June 30, 2007

Remembering

I was able to see my neighbor's new granddaughter this evening. She is just over two weeks old. She seemed so tiny. I have a difficult time remembering when my kids were that small. They are growing by leaps and bounds, it's hard to remember that 4lb guppy and 5lb6oz little guy we waited for. And while I found this new baby so small, she is over 7lbs. Sheis over 2-3lbs bigger than my kids were at birth. I try to hang on to the memories of their size and their beginnings, and thankfully through photos and birth stories, etc I can attempt to do so.

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic. I had already gotten Phoenix's baby photos out before visiting with the neighbors and was reminiscing over how beautiful my babies were.

Ariana
Born at 34w5d
4lbs 17inches
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Phoenix
Born at 37w
5lbs6oz 17 1/2 inches
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My babies.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey, my Gracie was born at 34 weeks 5 days too. She was 3 lbs, 14.5 ounces and 17 1/4 inches long...pretty darn close to Ariana's stats. An even smaller world in that Ariana and Megs also share a b-day. :)

Jen