Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What did you say?

Ariana and I had a very titillating conversation on the way home from school today. At one point, she tells me that Phoenix will be in lots of trouble when he's older. I ask why. She replies, "Because he's got a penis." Oh boy, where did she hear that from. Hmmm....I wonder. (I sometimes blame male stupidity on the penis factor, so it could be me. *red-faced*) Then she asks how long a boy has a penis. "Um, forever."

The kicker is her next question as I'm laughing already....

"What happens to a boy's penis when he dies?"

Seriously, that was her question. I was trying to come up with a logical answer, and without laughing too hard. She was quite persistent and I admitted that I hadn't seen a dead penis before so I didn't know. Then I told her to ask her grandma.

I can't wait for that question to pop up with grandma. I just know it will. And I can't wait for grandma's answer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Titillating indeed! I would love to see grandma's face when she asks!

Anonymous said...

LOL that is so funny! Sounds like the conversations that Katelyn comes up with out of the blue...like when she told Dan that both of us won the 'race' cause we have a boy and a girl. That during the race to the egg one girl one one and one boy...She reads too many books!

Anonymous said...

You do plan on posting Grandma's answer, right? :)

Heather said...

Wrong, Denise. You are *so* wrong. I love it.

Aunt Becky said...

This is precisely what I love about kids. I really, really love them for their frank and honest questions.