Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October

Can you believe it's October? Where the hell has this year gone?

October is
Breast Cancer Awareness Month...

Domestic Violence Awareness Month

Columbus Day (why are we celebrating the man who helped bring syphillis to this country?)

It's also National Infertility Awareness month and SIDS (Sudden Infant Death) Awareness Month. It's also Pharmacist's Month...Thank you pharmacists for giving us drugs!

We've got a couple birthdays this month and I start my job in a few weeks. What do you have going on this month?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, my big guy will be 8 this Sunday, a couple Anniversaries to remember, and of course, pumpkin patches, corn mazes & Halloween!

I'm already asking what the boys want to be, and I'd guess Power Rangers, but we'll see...