Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pu-leeze

I'm entering the politcal foray again briefly tonight. Serious, could either of them answer a fucking question without this "he said" bullshit. Tell me YOUR plan to fix things. Don't tell me shit about the other person. This debate is running like a long ass TV commercial. Stop acting like four year olds and grow the hell up. I may be an idealist, but when you candidates promised a clean campaign...I stupidly fell for it. They are saying the same shit from previous debates, previous stumps, etc. I am watching to perhaps learn something new about both of you candidates, not hear the same crap spouting off again. Stop the recycled garbage and give us new information/material/details. Please.

sigh. This election cannot be here soon enough for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!! The whole thing makes my stomach churn.

Anonymous said...

Ditto that! I agree 100%!