Monday, April 21, 2008

Not much to say

I haven't really been much in a blogging mood lately, forgive me. I feel a bit unsettled lately and am having a difficult time figuring out how to express myself. The words just are not coming forth this week. I'm facing old memories, upcoming excitement, and it's just been one of those weeks. Where you feel like no one understands you, you can't connect, and I would love to disappear into a good book and lay in bed all day. Time has not been my friend as of late and I'm feeling a tad, well no, alot cankerous.

Never fear, tomorrow will be a better day. Right? That's what I tell myself anyway.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Been there, done that, and can totally sympathize. Hope you feel more you-like soon.

Christie O. said...

oh, i'm there with you sister. it feels like everyone is kind of in a funk right now, i think it is going around.
hugs to you!
xo

Jen said...

Hey my PE friend,

I understand, and am in the same place right now. HUGS!

Jen

Amy said...

I totally understand how you are feeling right now...