Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Kitchen Bitches

Wow. We watched the second episode of Hell's Kitchen last night. Where do they get these people from? Oh. My. God. Seriously. I've renamed the show, Kitchen Bitches since the contestants are all a bunch of bitches. I hated this show when I first saw it. Now, I've grown to love it. Come on, on how many shows can you hear "fuck" like 101 times in 42 minutes of tv? Gordan is hilarious. "Get out!" Throwing chicken up against the wall, sticking his finger in raw food and screaming. I find myself incredulous at what some of these people do.

The contestants are a nightmare. Jason is a chauvanistic fucker who I'd like to strangle. He chain smokes like crazy, as many of them do. Which I find disgusting. Especially since they never show the people actually washing their hands. Sharon (who was booted last night) looked like an alien from the movie, V. Remember that movie? We actually have it on DVD. She was just bizarre. Jen is a loudmouth who needs a serious ass kickin' with that attitude. Jeez loo-eez people. They complain constantly about each other and how no one communicates, but of course they are not part of the problem. No one seems to be working together.

Can't wait to see what happens next week.

No comments: