Monday, July 30, 2007

Roll Call

I'm stealing this from a blog that I read, and she stole the idea from someone who stole it from someone. ;)

I know you are reading this, and I humbly request that YOU (meaning everyone) leave me a comment to say hello. If you do not have a google account, you can leave a comment as anonymous and just sign you name at the end of your comment. I have my faithful few who comment, but would love to see a quick note from each of you who stop by. Whether I know you or not, give a wave.

A blog I follow (Suz's-life through my eyes) get's unbelievable traffic and she receives at least 50 comments each post. Of course, she's having quads and had a very large following. I'm not doing anything that exciting. ;) But I'd love to see some more comments.

Come on, it won't hurt (in the famous words of my daughter).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website/blog Denise. I read it quite often and admit this is the first time I've left a comment. I did try one other time (on the topic of organ donation) but it didn't work (?). Anway I do visit her often. Take care!

Lisa

~Denise~ said...

Yay Lisa, thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Denise-Hope things are good with you and the family. The pic's of the kids are great. They are getting so big.

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise! Just read your blogs from yesterday and today. (About today: Bless your Mommy heart! I tried to post a comment on that blog, but it wouldn't let me ... not sure why. Anyway, I hope tomorrow is more of the fun and less of the frazzle! Sounds like you need a fun weekend of shopping and scrapbooking with some friends at MOA! :)

Sandy

Anonymous said...

I'm here reading up! I check in about once a week, and you are entertaining, so I should read more often!

Talk to you soon!

D

Suzanne said...

Okay, I just linked to your blog from the DIS, but I had to say "Hi" to a fellow blogger.

Mine gets about 20 hits a day, but I am lucky if I get one comment a month. What is up with that?

Anyway, I will check your blog out!

Casey's trio said...

Stopping to say hi! I know how much fun it is to get comments:)