Friday, April 20, 2007

I Love her


I love this little girl so much.
Her spirit is so fantastic and she finds so much joy in the smallest things. She may be small in stature, but she's big at heart. She loves to run and feel the wind streaming through her hair while on the swing. The pride shines in her face as accomplishes a new feat. Of course, since she loves to inject her fun spirit into everything, she can match that in a tantrum. She can be stubborn and hard-headed. Even when she's steamin' mad and I'm about to lose all patience, I love her. That goofy grin, and the way she doesn't walk but skips along. All that excitement in that little body. I hope she never loses sight that she can do or be anything she wants to be. And that fun and beauty can be found in all things. Her love of bugs, jumping off the furniture, and dressing up like a princess--all at the same time. Her spirit constantly amazes me.
Dream big kiddo. We love you.

No comments: