Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1 of 30 Days of Thankfulness

I'm going to continue my reminders to myself to be present and do a thankful item each day of November.  It may not happen daily, but by the end of the month there will be 30 of them.

Day 1:  Today I am thankful for Phoenix.  He is strong-willed, stubborn, imaginative and sometimes out of control, but he is one of the most loving children I know and he gives the best hugs ever.  There are times I curse that child to myself because of a difficult moment, however most of the time at the end of that moment, he is remorseful for his choices and is able to make better decisions.  He is a child who can make me laugh at my darkest times and sooth heartaches.  He loves 150%, everything he does is big.  And I love him and am so thankful for the opportunity to be his mom.

No comments: