Friday, November 30, 2012

Finishing up thankful things....

22.  books.  any version of books.  i live to read and love it.  and my kids love to read as well, which is #23.  :)


24. both of my children's teachers this year are fantastic.  they both help the kids and stay positive even when the kids are having a frustrating day.

25.  access to medical care.  need i say more?

26.  i am thankful for all of the new people i have gotten to know this year.  some of you are more awesome than others (hehe), but each one of you have made an impact on my life.

27.  laughter is key to life and without it i would wither and die.

28.  i am thankful that Extreme Home Makeover is back on for the holidays.  that show can always make me cry and always remind me to be thankful for what i have.

29. today i am thankful for cheese and living in WI where i can have all sorts of cheese.

30.  i am thankful for the opportunities given to me this year in my life.  i have made some changes and some mistakes, but here's to 2013.  it can only get better, right?

No comments: