Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Can I shit in peace please?!

Seriously. My kids get into the biggest shit when I take 5 minute for a dump. I need to either lock them up, schedule my dump for after bedtime, get rid of all the food in the house, or sell my children.

This was yesterday....
Photobucket
Photobucket

And just now....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
How the hell do I get that off the love seat? Freakin' butter, great. I stink like butter and everything is slippery. Fuck.

My kids totally must hate me.

Enjoy your laughter. I hope you all pee yourselves.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! I love my Bissell Little Green cleaner, it works great on upholstry, not sure how well it does on kids though...

Ginny said...

My youngest used to get into the worst trouble, especially when I would take shower. I can't even tell you everything that she used to do.

Christie O. said...

my GOODNESS!!! ok yes i'm laughing (and no worries, when i run tomorrow i probaby WILL pee myself so you'll have your revenge-haha)

i was trying to figure out what that was and then i scrolled down and saw butter!! OMG!!!
you poor thing.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!! BUTTER!!!

That is funny, sorry, but it is. I wouldn't think so though if it was me cleaning it up.

It's said that what our kids do to us will come back to them when they have their own kids. It'll be sweet revenge then when you're Grandma & can laugh at them!

Aunt Becky said...

I laugh because taking a dump for me is a Family Affair. And I am so incredibly SICK of shitting with an audience.

But hey, it beats butter.

You poor thing.

Niki said...

Sorry to laugh at your expense, but that had me LMAO! I'm guessing you'll need dish soap or something to clean up the grease from the butter!

Anonymous said...

Okay I thought the "passed out" picture was classic - that has nothing on these - - - I swear you should write a book!!! Too funny-sorry! Hope you got the butter out!

Casey's trio said...

Yep, so not funny, but it is. I once found my girls with toothpaste, shaving cream and lotion slathered all over their hair and faces.