Friday, July 25, 2008

Summer of Me Finale

I lost one pound this week, bringing me to a total of 5.5lbs over this program. I was hoping for a bit more this week, but AF appeared and I'm amazed I did even the pound. I have been super good on soda & food intake this week. And I'm having uber (does anyone say that anymore?) cravings for chips & dip. I'm pretty proud of myself for not buying any too. I'm also in an emotional state at the moment which is making the urge to eat that much stronger. Gotta love being an emotional eater. wink.

I didn't set a true # goal with this challenge, but more of an exercise more and eat better goal. While I haven't been able to run as much as I would like, I have bumped up the activity level. Snacking is my big downfall and I think I've managed it nicely during the challenge.

It's been an awesome experience and I can't wait for the next challenge Christie puts up. I received my Camelback waterpak yesterday and it rocks. Although I'm still deciding if I should use it for water, or fill it with whiskey while we are camping. hee hee, couldn't you just picture it?

My clothes feel better. I feel better about myself. It's been a good couple of weeks!

9 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

Good for you! I'm never about setting numerical goals, save for my final number. Which WILL be reached after this baby is born. How long after? No one knows.

Lyndsey said...

That is great! A pound is a pound is a pound. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Feeling better is what it's really all about, not the numbers on the scale. Keep up the great work!

Christie O. said...

yayyy!!! that's awesome, you did great! the best part is feeling better!

Darla said...

YAY good for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, 5.5 pounds is fantastic! Great job!

Heather said...

Great jog!

Robyn said...

I think almost 6lbs is awesome!! Keep going!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How awesome, I'm proud of you, way to go!!!