Monday, November 26, 2007

Two Things Survey

Got one of these surveys today and thought I'd post it here.

Two Names You go by:
1. Denise
2. Mom

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Old Navy Jeans
2. charcoal grey scarf knitted by my grandma

Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. reliability
2. equality

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Play on the computer
2. Read books

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. To lose about 25 lbs.
2. To go someplace warm

Two pets you had/have:
1. AJ the fish
2. Tasha (RIP)

Two things you did last night:
1. Caught up on last two weeks of Grey's episodes
2. talked my husband to sleep ;)

Two things you ate today:
1. DiGornio Garlic Bread Pepperoni Pizza (Yum)
2. Mallow Cup

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. Jason
2. client (I'm at work)

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Working
2. Folding laundry, specifically towels

Two longest car rides:
1. 1992, Florida trip
2. 1998 Colorado Springs trip

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Halloween
2. Christmas

Favorite beverages
1. Fanta Orange
2. Crown Royale & Coke

People no longer alive who you'd like to talk to:
1. My grandfather
2. PT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeans and a scarf? I bet Jason would love to come home and see that! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'll join you on the 25 lbs and someplace sunny : )