Thursday, May 23, 2013

Universe talking

Someone shared with me that one can sign up to receive emails from the Universe.  And I promptly did so and I LURVE them something mucho.  You can enter things you want to "work on" when you sign up and each weekday morning I open my email to find a note from the Universe, which usually makes me smile and/or laugh.

Here is a random sampling from this last week's emails for me....

Everyone's scared, Denise.
Few carry on.
Keep calm,
    The Universe


Sometimes the best way to remain sane, Denise, is to love like crazy.
Works for me,
    The Universe


When you tough it out, hold the line, and stay the course, Denise, I promise you there will soon come a day when you look back over your shoulder, shake your head in dismay, and seriously wonder what all the fuss was about.
Just like all the other times,
    The Universe 


I seriously dig these messages.  They allow me to reaffirm some things I am working on with myself and cause me to think a bit deeper, or to even not think too damn deep.  Some days are spot fucking on for what I am feeling at that moment.  In the couple of months I have been receiving these, there was only one that I went "eh" to and that's pretty cool. 

I am also working to develop my own personal mantra, which is harder than one would think.  This is an exercise I am doing with my counselor and sounds cool & exciting when first talking about it, but is something I'm find much more difficult than I imagined it would be.  Who do I want to be?  Who am I already?  How do I truly see myself?  How do I want to see myself going forward?   Where do I fit in in this Universe?

No comments: