Sunday, October 9, 2011

disney planning day

we are having a disney planning day with my in-laws & nephew for our trip in June.  it is my nephew's first trip and he is very excited.  we've done plenty of trips on our own, just the two of us, and then the kids trip in 2008.  this trip, we are all staying together in one villa and i want to ensure careful planning to allow everyone time to see and do the things they want to accomplish and  yet still remain sane throughout the trip.  ;)  the main thing to figure out today is where we want to eat.  dining reservations open up at the start of december for our trip and i want to be ready to roll with those rather than scrambling at the last minute. 

1 comment:

Dawn said...

(((insert jealousy here)))
I really hope to get there someday, but it's just not in the budget too soon.

I'm saving...slowly...And yes, I will certainly book through you when we go! :)