Friday, December 31, 2010

A year comes to a close

A year comes to a close

My goals for 2010 were as follows:
  • Feel comfortable in my own skin
  • Laugh even more
  • Scrapbook more
  • Be healthier
  • Pay off debt / Sock $ away for house!
  • Read, read, and then read some more
  • Take more photos
  • Experiment more with my camera
Let’s just say I did not get to a few of those.  Quite a few.  A few more than I thought I’d get to.  2010 saw us taking the plunge and buying a house after we paid off mucho debt in 2009 (yay!).  I did get some reading done, but not as much as I would have like.  I took the least amount of photos in 2010 than in years and did not explore my camera the way I wanted to.  Feeling comfortable in my own skin will always be a challenge me thinks as will being healthier.
I’ve learned a great deal this year as well.  I am not as strong as I pretend to be.  I am losing patience as I get older apparently and quite enjoy being pissy while I drive.  I appreciate my family in a new way this year and have come to accept that while I love the people close to me, I don’t always have to like them on occasion.  And that is totally okay.
I have big hopes and dreams for 2011.  And that is for another post.

No comments: