Monday, August 2, 2010

2010 Promise Walk - Wausau

I'm about two months behind, but finally sharing some highlights and photos from the Promise Walk for Preeclampsia that was in early June.  We about doubled the number of participants and met the goal of $3700 with fantastic support.  We had awesome raffle prizes and entertainment again.  I had more preeclampsia survivors than I anticipated, which while I'm not excited they had to experience it, I'm happy they joined us.

Here are some photo highlights...

The above photos were taken by my buddy Seth.  I have more taken by another friend and will have to add some of those later as they are on the other computer.

ETA:  a couple more photos....

2 comments:

Christie O. said...

*LOVE* again. Thanks for doing this walk and for raising money for this and for bringing it to the attention of all those people and more. Love you.

Lisa said...

Congrats on meeting your goal. I hope a "real cure" is in the near future.