I got tagged for a meme last week by Lori .
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.
So, here goes....
1. I crave bare feet. Socks and shoes are not a fave of mine and winter just plain sucks. You can find me wearing sandals at the first sign of summer and up until the snow flies.
2. I hate horror flicks. As in, I have a irrational fear of them. I can watch most serial killer movies, but horror flicks do me in. I can't sleep and hate to even get up to go to the bathroom at night due to this irrational fear that Freddy will get me. So, how do I explain to my 4yo that the boogey man doesn't exist when I freak out like that?
3. I heart A-1 steaksauce. I eat it on pork chops, chicken, hamburgers, and if I ate steaks, would with steaks too. When I was younger, much younger, I would make A-1 sandwiches with the steaksauce and a piece of bread. I'd even take a swig straight out of the bottle. Ewww....gross!
4. I'm a homebody.I'd much rather stay in and read a book or watch a movie than go out for a night on the town.
5. I am afraid of the dark. I seriously freak out and I'm not sure where this fear comes from. The other week I was down here in the basement on the puter when the power went out for like 2 seconds, came back on, and then out again for 2 seconds. Here I am, in the dark for a breath, in the basement at night, in the corner farthest from the stairs. My heart was racing. When we go camping, I'd rather pee in front of everyone than walk to the pitters. I make Jason come with me behind a vehicle and hold the flashlight while I tinkle.
6. OCD in the closet.My clothes in the closet must be hung a certain way. T-shirts are first, then dress shirts, then sweatshirts/jackets...all color-coded in their grouping. My underwear & sock drawer, however, is in shambles. I just throw them in there. Socks on the left side, undies on the right.
There you have it. And I tag
Dawn at Brown Family
Pam at Notes From a Hectic Life
Jen at Unique But Not Alone