Sunday, November 15, 2009

10 Honest Things About Myself

1. I pretty much listen to anything for music, except for country. I can only stand listening to a few country artists out there...Tim McGraw, Johnny Cash, Faith Hill, Reba.

2. I have OCD tendencies in certain aspects of my life. My closet is organized by color, however the floor outside the closet next to my bed usually is a pile of books, jeans, and whatever else lands there.

3. I have a geographical tongue.

4. I can tell myself that I will lay in bed, wearing jammies all day, watching movies & reading books....but when it comes down to it, I can't pull it off.

5. I take responsibility for things that are not my fault or I haven't really had much to do with it.

6. I cry when I get upset and/or frustrated. One of THE traits I wish I could change about myself. I'd even be willing to stay overweight if I could get rid of this one.

7. I love to sing, but don't do it as often as I use to. Life seems to get in the way of enjoying myself that way.

8. I wish I could get my act together and utilize my wonderful D-SLR camera the way it was intended.

9. I suck at the willpower thing when it comes to staying on task. It could be healthy eating, exercise, buying gifts for the kids, whatever. I'll be strong for a while, but then cave.

10. I am afraid of the dark.

2 comments:

mumma boo said...

*nods head @ #'s 4, 5 6, 7 & 9*
Now let's pick our favorite, lamest 70's song and belt it out loud. :)

Hope things are on the upswing for you, D. (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

LOL! Is your closet organized for "sex factor" too? I know you know what I mean! :) (sorry, just had to comment!) ;)

good post, don't know if I'd have the guts to post some honest traits about myself...something to make us all go "hmmm..." about ourselves.