1. I pretty much listen to anything for music, except for country. I can only stand listening to a few country artists out there...Tim McGraw, Johnny Cash, Faith Hill, Reba.
2. I have OCD tendencies in certain aspects of my life. My closet is organized by color, however the floor outside the closet next to my bed usually is a pile of books, jeans, and whatever else lands there.
3. I have a geographical tongue.
4. I can tell myself that I will lay in bed, wearing jammies all day, watching movies & reading books....but when it comes down to it, I can't pull it off.
5. I take responsibility for things that are not my fault or I haven't really had much to do with it.
6. I cry when I get upset and/or frustrated. One of THE traits I wish I could change about myself. I'd even be willing to stay overweight if I could get rid of this one.
7. I love to sing, but don't do it as often as I use to. Life seems to get in the way of enjoying myself that way.
8. I wish I could get my act together and utilize my wonderful D-SLR camera the way it was intended.
9. I suck at the willpower thing when it comes to staying on task. It could be healthy eating, exercise, buying gifts for the kids, whatever. I'll be strong for a while, but then cave.
10. I am afraid of the dark.