Alice tagged me with some random facts fun.
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you (see above)
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Okay-dokay, here's my shit.
1. I hate the dark. As in, I freak out if I'm caught in the dark unawares. Seriously.
2. I can watch movies about serial killers and be fine, but cannot watch a horror movie without being scared out of my wits. I'd like to thank Freddie Kruger for that one. I saw it when I was younger and that night, slept with 7 blankets on so his damn bladed fingers couldn't reach me.
3. I really don't have a favorite color. If I was forced to pick one, I'd probably say green. Same for a favorite number, just don't have one.
4. I could eat pizza every day of the week and not be sick of it. I lurve me a slice of pie.
5. I prefer crunchy peanut butter, and only Skippy. Yes, I'm a brand snob when it comes to PB.
6. I have a pink cell phone. If you know me and my abhorrence for pink, this is a shocker. But it was black or pink, and Jason picked the black one. Figured it would be easier to tell our phones apart if I went with the pink.
And I pass this bloggy fun over to....
Dawn at Brownie Blog
Niki at My Journey to Myles & Beyond
Jen at Team Killion
Rachel at Those Crazy Vivians
Amy at On The Move With Us
Lisa at Where Does Time Go
have fun ladies. I enjoy reading each one of you!