Friday, June 20, 2008

New Do

I've scheduled myself for an eyebrow wax and a haircut this evening. AHHHHHHH! I haven't had my hair cut in, well, forever. And I'm a bit scared, but I need to do something different. The lady I'm having it done by is more adventurous, and that's the part that makes me nervous. I love being able to put it into a ponytail and going, but it's also the same style I do everyday. I'm not a "hair" person, so having a high maintenance do isn't good for me either. I've always said that if I had enough money to buy 20-30 wigs, I'd shave my head and go wiggy. Cross your fingers for me.

Update: I had to reschedule my appt to Monday as her son needed to go to the walk-in. Still not sure how much of a change I'll go for yet.

3 comments:

Aunt Becky said...

You're going to feel like a million bucks when you're done. No doubt.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Good luck! Do you have enough to donate? Big chunks of hair are great for wigs. I loved donating mine.

Let's see an updated hair pic!

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way I want something different, but not sure what...and it has to be easy to do! Last time I went in they cut off 4 inches. I go back on Tuesday and I think I want more off :-) change is always good! Post some pictures of your new do!