Sunday, August 28, 2005

BFN

Well, I’m still not pregnant.

I had the HSG on Aug 10. I was pretty nervous, as I wasn’t sure how much cramping I would have, plus, what if they found something? I didn’t think the procedure was all that bad really. I was able to watch the entire procedure on the monitor. They found a mild plugging on the right tube and the radiologist was able tot flush it with the contrast fluid.

We’re hoping things will happen soon. My fertile time for September is looking to be the same as when I got pregnant with Ariana. The due dates would be days apart. Plus, we’ll be in a hotel in MN during ovulation just like we were with Ariana. How could September not be our month? I wasn’t really expecting to become pregnant in August, but this morning when I took a home pregnancy test it was negative. I really feel shitty. Why can’t we get pregnant? What is wrong with us? I still don’t have my period and it doesn’t come for many days. My cycles are so out of whack. They are not regular like they used to be. This month gave us a 35-day cycle. And that puts off my ovulation dates for September. Argh!

My grandfather’s birthday is September 1, and I went to the cemetery to visit him that day. I asked him to please bless us with another baby. I just let it all out and had a good cry. I miss him terribly, and know he’d love my husband and my kids.

No comments: